Monday, May 19, 2014

Americans are jokes

After being in London for a week I have realized that London has some thoughts about Americans. The first thing I have noticed is that they like to make fun of the fact that we drive on the "wrong" side of the road but really we drive on the right. I rode in the front seat of a taxi and it was a cool experience. There was an instance on the tube where the locals were talking about the "crazy Americans." They also think that we have a huge violence problem because we can't control our gun problem. I can understand these things because when tourists come to visit America I say things about them that aren't always nice. It has really opened my eyes and I hope to be more accepting of tourists to American. Overall the folks here have been very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment