Thursday, April 17, 2014

Looking forward to all the things London has to offer!

With less than a month left till I embark to London, I am excited to see their culture and all the wonderful things London has to offer. I will have the opportunity to see many great things such as: Windsor Castle, a Criminal Courts tour, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Stonehenge, the Roman Baths, the Supreme Court, London Legal Walk, and Oxford. Along with all of those great outings I will have the incredible opportunity to visit a history museum, art museum, and a park. Paris will be a day excursion in itself. I am so thrilled to see the Eiffel Tower in person! With a different country comes different cuisine, I am a true American and I like ice in my drinks, so I am not looking forward to drinks without ice. I am also not looking forward to the direct 9 hour flight but hopefully I will be able to get some rest because as soon as we land the adventure begins! London here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment